LIFRC partner, Compass Health is hiring a new position that will work with LIFRC staff and other Lopez community members:
CLINICIAN I OR II (13000 – BEHAVIORAL HEALTH OUTREACH, SAN JUAN)
Compass Health is currently looking for Clinician I / Behavioral Health Outreach Specialist I or Clinician II / Behavioral Health Outreach Specialist IIs for our San Juan County Behavioral Health Outreach Program, a specialty team embedded within the existing outpatient mental health team. Our Clinicians and are responsible for facilitating support for individuals in the community whether enrolled in outpatient services or not. This position provides recovery-focused clinical services to walk-in clients who request assistance, individuals in some state of crisis, and individuals in need of care coordination with ongoing services.
This position primarily provides clinical services in community settings and in client homes on all three islands in San Juan County, and requires the ability to work within a flexible schedule and into early evening hours.
Job Title: Clinician I or II / Behavioral Health Outreach Specialist I or II
Program: 13000 – Mental Health Outpatient, Behavioral Health Outreach Program
Location: Friday Harbor
Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Wage: Clinician I – $15.74 – $29.08/hour, DOE / Clinician II – $17.97 – $33.18/hour, DOE
- BA/BS/BSW Degree (CLINICIAN I) OR MA/MS/MSW Degree (CLINICIAN II) in a Behavioral Science related field.
- Qualifies as a Mental Health Professional (MHP) as defined by WAC preferred (CLINICIAN II ONLY).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Evidence-Based Practices, or interest and ability to learn.
- Individuals who do not already hold a license or associate license through the Washington State Department of Health must submit Agency Affiliated Counselor application upon hire and be approved by the DOH.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License including vehicle and appropriate insurance, if applicable.
- Ability to work within a flexible schedule and into early evening hours.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals with complex needs and multi-system involvement.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize electronic medical record systems.
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check, which may or may not include an additional search by DSHS.
ABOUT COMPASS HEALTH
Compass Health is the region’s largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and chemical dependency services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though our commitment to care doesn’t stop with our clients as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance, which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information: www.compasshealth.org as well as a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=compassh&jobId=177897&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer